The concept of sustainable development based on the environmental firmament nowadays has become central issues in many development and developed countries. These issues are very important to create awareness of the societies that are involved in the development of their countries.
Accomplishing its mission, the Malahayati University will conduct an International Conference on Green Technology and Engineering 2009. The conference provides platform for researchers, engineers and academician to meet and share ideas, achievement as well as experiences through the presentation of papers and discussion. This event is important to promote and encourage the application of new techniques to practitioners as well as enhancing the knowledge of engineers with the current requirements of analysis, design and construction of any engineering concept.
Conference will be used as platform to recommend any appropriate remedial action for the implementation and enforcement of policies related to environmental engineering fields. Furthermore, this seminar provides opportunities to market faculties expertise in the field of environmental engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering and so on.
The Conference's Topic.
The seminar topic will include:
· Energy and renewable energy,
· Enviromental engineering,
· Civil engineering,
· Architecture engineering
· Structural engineering,
· Materials engineering,
· Chemical engineering,
· Mechanical engineering,
· Mathematical engineering,
· Modeling engineering problems,
· Other related topics
1. Prof. Dr. Rosli Mohd Yunus, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation), and Faculty of Chemical and Natural Resources Engineering, Univ. Malaysia Pahang.
2. Prof. Dr. Ir. Mohd Sapuan Salit, Vice President & Hon. Member, Asian Polymer Association, LMInTeM, MIAENG, Departement of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Universiti Putra Malaysia
3. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Toshihiko Toyama, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University, Japan
4. Assoc. Prof. Dr. T. Okamoto, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
5. C. Koollos, Operation Manager of Royal Nedalco, Netherlands
6. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Agus Geter E. Sutjipto, Deputy Director AEIC, International Islamic University Malaysia
7. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Riza Muhida, International Islamic University Malaysia
8. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maizirwan Mel, International Islamic University Malaysia
9. Dr. Moses L Singgih, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November, Indonesia
10. Dr. Suyitno, Universitas Gajah Mada, Indonesia
1. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Agus Geter Sutjipto, Faculty of Engineering, International Islamic University Malaysia.
2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Riza Muhida, Faculty of Engineering, International Islamic University Malaysia.
3. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maizirwan Mel, Faculty of Engineering, International Islamic University Malaysia.
4. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Toshihiko Toyama, Faculty of Engineering, Osaka University, Japan.
5. Assoc. Prof. Dr. T. Okamoto, Faculty of Engineering, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
6. Prof. Dr. Ir. Mohd. Sapuan B. Salit, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Putra Malaysia
7. Mustofa Usman, Ph. D, Universitas Malahayati
8. Moses L Singgih, Faculty of Engineering, ITS, Indonesia
9. Dr. Eng. Admi Syarief, Faculty of Sciences, Universitas Lampung, Indonesia.
10. Agung E. Hadi, M.Sc, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Malahayati Bandar Lampung, Indonesia.
11. Dr. Hardoyo, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Malahayati Bandar Lampung, Indonesia.
12. Dr. Asnawi Lubis, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Lampung, Indonesia
Engineers, scientists, experts, PhD and Master Students as well as Bachelor degree students are invited to submit papers.
Guidelines for Preparing Abstracts:
Abstract is a shortened or condensed version of the essential points of the paper. The length of the abstract is not more than 250 words in both in hard copy and electronic form indicating the following:
1. Relevance to the conference topic.
2. Suggested title not more than 100 characters.
3. The author (s), address and email are below the title of the paper.
The official language of the conference is in English.
1. Submission of Abstract………………………...Feb 20th, 2009
2. Notification of Abstract acceptance…………..Feb 28th, 2009
3. Submission of full papers…………………….. March 14th,2009
4. Notification of full papers acceptance……….. March 20th,2009
The conference will be held at Universitas Malahayati, Bandar Lampung, Indonesia.
1. CV. GETA Tour and Travel
Jl. Majapahit Belakang Gelael) Enggal No.1 D
Phone : +62-721 242010, +62-721 7343607
Cell : +62-81369695051
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
HOTEL/ADDRESS TYPE RATE VALIDITY
MARCOPOLO HOTELJl. Dr.Susilo No.4 Bandar Lampung Standar A Standar BSuperiorDeluxeSuite Room Rp. 321.455,-Rp. 350.567,-Rp. 383.121,-Rp. 413.464,-Rp. 613.456,- 8 August 2008
GRAND ANUGRAH HOTELJl. Raden Intan No. 132 Bandar Lampung StandarSuperiorDeluxeExecutive
GRANDE HOTELJl. Raden Intan No.77 Bandar Lampung StandarSuperiorS. KingDeluxeJunior SuiteFamily Sweet Rp. 215.000,-Rp. 235.000,-Rp. 325.000,-Rp. 350.000,-Rp. 399.000,-Rp. 425.000,- 8 August 2008
WISMA CHANDRAJl. Hayam Wuruk-Pemuda No. 1 T. Karang StandarSuperiorFamily Deluxe Rp. 187.500,-Rp. 217.500,-Rp. 300.000,- 8 August 2008
International Conference will be conducted for three (3) days with the following tentative programme:
a. Conference and commission meeting
Day/date : 15 - 16 April 2009
Time : 08.00 am – 16.30 pm
Place : Universitas Malahayati
b. CV. GETA Tour and Travel
Day/date : Friday, 17 April 2009
1. Batu Tegi, Gisting, Way Lalaan, Teluk Semangka
2. Agro Wisata (Perkebunan Karet & Kelapa Sawit PTPN VII BERGEN, LAMPUNG SELATAN)
3. Way Kambas National Park, Resort Way Kanan
4. Danau Ranau Hotel & Convention Hall, Rest Area
5. Taman Nasional Bukit Barisan Selatan ( Nature World Heritage Site)
6. Surfing Krui
7. Krakatau Tour
Day 1 : 15 April 2009 (Wednesday)
NO TIME PROGRAMME
1 8.00 – 8.30 am Registration
2 8.30 – 9.00 am Opening Ceremony
3 9.00 – 9.30 am Coffee Break
4 9.30 – 10.15 am Keynote Address 1
5 10.15 – 11.00 am Keynote Address 2
6 11.00 am – 1.30 pm Parallel Session 1
7 1.30 – 2.00 pm Lunch Break
8 2.00 – 2.45 pm Keynote Address 3
9 2.45 – 4.30 pm Parallel Session 2
10 4.30 pm Coffee Break
Day 2 : 16 April 2009 (Thursday)
NO TIME PROGRAMME
1 8.30 – 9.15 am Keynote Address 4
2 9.15 – 10.00 am Keynote Address 5
3 10.00 – 10.30 am Coffee Break
4 10.30 am – 1.30 pm Parallel Session 4
5 1.30 – 2.00 pm Lunch Break
6 2.00 – 2.45 pm Keynote Address 6
7 2.45 – 4.30 pm Parallel Session 5
8 4.30 pm Closing and Coffee Break
Day 3 : 17 April 2009
NO TIME PROGRAMME
ON GREEN TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING
Please print or type all information
Last Name First Name
City State/Prov Country Zip Code
Phone Fax E-mail
Conference registration fees (includes two luncheons, refreshment breaks, conference materials, and conference proceedings).
· $ 100 US Registration for International Participants.
· Rp 400.000 for academic staff or local participants from Universities in Indonesia
· Rp 150.000 for students of local participants from universities in Indonesia
Note: US $ 1.00 is equalized to Rp 10,000,-
Payment could be transfered to:
Name : P. Nasoetion, Drs, M.Si
Bank : BNI Bandar Lampung
Account No : 0123706